Hijackals lie. Narcissists, psychopaths, sociopaths, and passive-aggressive people lie. Know one or two? You need to recognize these four kinds of lies to stop second-guessing yourself and allowing liars to mess with you in crazy-making ways.
Do you know when you’re being lied to? Does your antenna go up?
Or, do you so want to believe the lie that you find a way to justify it?
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS EPISODE:
- Why Hijackals lie
- How does a person become a liar
- Why passive-aggressive people lie frequently
- Narcissistic people like to tell half-truths
- Beware of people who tell you “Trust me!”
- Gaslighting is lying
- Differences between compulsive liars and pathological liars
- Why it’s important to recognize these four kinds of lies in order to stop second-guessing yourself and to stop the crazy-making
Liars–particularly Hijackal liars–count on you to believe their lies. It’s all part of their need to feel powerful and in control. Don’t believe them! Use today’s episode to sort out what’s really coming at you, and recognize the lies.
You know it never works well to confront a #Hijackal: a person with narcissistic, sociopathic, psychopathic, and/or passive-aggressive tendencies and behaviors. Don’t poke #Hijackals. Recognize what’s going on. Don’t let them think they have you outsmarted.